My Family Scrapbook

Monday, November 21, 2011

Monogramed Gifts For Co-Workers

I love personalized gifts. There are different kinds of personalized gifts as well. The ones that are personalized to a specific person, such as, a note pad for a secretary or office employee who is always taking notes. My feeling is why not take it a step farther and monogram it for a very special person.

That is what I did with today's gift. I used a Jr. Legal Pad for this project.

These are the easiest things to make and can be customized for any sized tablet. Simply measure the pad, add 1/8 inch to the top, bottom and one side. Then measure the width of the "binding" and add the first measurement to that so that the "folder" goes around the tablet. You can add a contrasting color to the binder and add a pocket to the inside for things like a business card or receipt and add your favorite monogram to the front and you have an easy gift done in less than a half hour.





I don't want to leave anyone out so I do a head count of how many I need for a particular department, make the "folders" ahead of time and then the people I know I monogram their. The people that I do not know I try to find out their initials but if I can not get that then I do a generic embellishment. The important thing is that people know you recognize them and not one be overlooked.

Easy gifts to make ahead.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: