My Family Scrapbook

Monday, June 28, 2010

In "Baby Mode"

So many friends and family are announcing new arrivals so that puts me in "baby mode"

A little gift here and a little gift there. So I made several of these 3D baby frames to have on hand. The frame is a dollar store frame that I have emptied and painted with white and then sponged with shiny acrylic dry paint. I then used some of my Dies Direct dies to make a 3D picture that the parents can either hang on the wall or easel on a table or dresser. All of the items in the frame are pop dotted so that they stand out.

I used the following dies: Grunge Series (G42) Oval Frames, Rocking Horse (C108), and Grunge Frame Series (G40).

I also used a little bit of Tim Holtz distressing ink and a white gel pen.





Like I said I made several of these in various colors so that it could be used for either a boy or a girl. I am only showing you one example.

My challenge today is that you pull out some of those dies (or order some new ones) and make a few gifts ahead of time.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

1 comment:

Victoria H said...

This is so cute! I love it!